This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PING] RE: [PATCH] Add FSGSBASE flag in bdver3 core
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: "Ekanathan, Saravanan" <Saravanan dot Ekanathan at amd dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 10:16:41 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PING] RE: [PATCH] Add FSGSBASE flag in bdver3 core
- References: <8CCF65FBE54B884C85A7D47EBF0834C7B46535 at storexdag03 dot amd dot com>
On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 8:15 AM, Ekanathan, Saravanan
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Ekanathan, Saravanan
> Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 11:23 PM
> To: email@example.com
> Subject: [PATCH] Add FSGSBASE flag in bdver3 core
> Hi All,
> PFA patch that adds CpuFSGSBase flag in CPU_BDVER3_FLAGS.
> Relevant test suites have been added as well.
> Is it ok to apply to trunk?
We don't add a test for each ISA enabled by -march.
Adding it to CPU_BDVER3_FLAGS is sufficient.