This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] gold: Remove leading space from some options' help text
- From: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at google dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <mcgrathr at google dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 13:30:03 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] gold: Remove leading space from some options' help text
- References: <CAB=4xhrkuAB+V1P4B1g-tN6eY_Z-gMTscLVA0RhPRdOTHaQT4g at mail dot gmail dot com>
> Nearly obvious. OK for trunk?
> I'm inclined to put this on the 2.23 branch too, but I'm not sure if
> it's actually better to avoid changing msgid strings on a release branch.
> What say you?
> 2013-05-10 Roland McGrath <email@example.com>
> * options.h (General_options): Remove leading space from help
> messages for -nostdlib and --rosegment.
OK for trunk (yes, it qualifies as trivial and obvious). I'll defer to
a release manager to answer your question about the 2.23 branch.