This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: elf_sym_hashes saved for --as-needed
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Steve Ellcey <Steve dot Ellcey at imgtec dot com>
- Cc: Kyrylo Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 09:53:58 +0930
- Subject: Re: elf_sym_hashes saved for --as-needed
- References: <20130508232754 dot GU5221 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <1C0E790D7E4C75418622FD04CC2A1172015E9721 at bamail02 dot ba dot imgtec dot org>
On Thu, May 09, 2013 at 08:06:24PM +0000, Steve Ellcey wrote:
> I was getting the linker seg faults on mips (mips-mti-linux-gnu) as well and your patch fixes the problem for me.
I was too on powerpc64 after I actually installed binutils and used it
to run the gcc testsuite.. The patch was so simple that I thought
full scale testing unnecessary at the time. Oops. Sorry for breakage.
Australia Development Lab, IBM