This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Possible bug; code-block vanishes when adding one assembler-instruction.
- From: Jens Bauer <jens-lists at gpio dot dk>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 11:53:27 +0200
- Subject: Re: Possible bug; code-block vanishes when adding one assembler-instruction.
- References: <20130507122903314912 dot 0457de47 at gpio dot dk> <87sj1xv0bs dot fsf at talisman dot default> <20130508213144132481 dot 9400973e at gpio dot dk> <877gj83448 dot fsf at sandifor-thinkpad dot stglab dot manchester dot uk dot ibm dot com>
On Thu, 09 May 2013 10:16:23 +0100, Richard Sandiford wrote:
> I'm afraid I don't have a full EABI toolchain to hand. Could you upload
> the .elf and .hex files? That ought to be enough to see what objcopy
> is doing.
In case it's of any help:
I just tried replacing 'str' with 'ldr' and the code block also disappears, when using 'ldr r1,[r0, #0]'.
It also disappears when using 'ldr r1,=interrupt'