This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] MIPS/LD/testsuite: No shared library support for mips*-*-elf
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 18:22:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] MIPS/LD/testsuite: No shared library support for mips*-*-elf
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 1 dot 10 dot 1304291716100 dot 1453 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <87ehdsh515 dot fsf at talisman dot default>
On Tue, 30 Apr 2013, Richard Sandiford wrote:
> > I wonder why *-*-irix* is on the list though, that looks wrong.
> It does, but let's leave it :-)
OK, no more questions then. ;)
> > ld/testsuite/
> > * lib/ld-lib.exp (check_shared_lib_support): Also exclude
> > mips*-*-elf.
> OK, thanks.
Thanks, applied now.