This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] MIPS/LD/testsuite: No shared library support for mips*-*-elf
- From: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 08:05:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] MIPS/LD/testsuite: No shared library support for mips*-*-elf
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 1 dot 10 dot 1304291716100 dot 1453 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk>
"Maciej W. Rozycki" <email@example.com> writes:
> Here's a fix to mark mips*-*-elf targets as ones that do not support
> shared libraries either. These are bare-iron targets. OK to apply?
> I wonder why *-*-irix* is on the list though, that looks wrong.
It does, but let's leave it :-)
> 2013-04-29 Maciej W. Rozycki <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * lib/ld-lib.exp (check_shared_lib_support): Also exclude