This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH, AArch64] Remove some dead code from elf64_aarch64_check_relocs.
- From: Yufeng Zhang <Yufeng dot Zhang at arm dot com>
- To: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, "patches at linaro dot org" <patches at linaro dot org>, Marcus Shawcroft <Marcus dot Shawcroft at arm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 17:17:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, AArch64] Remove some dead code from elf64_aarch64_check_relocs.
- References: <517930D7 dot 9090907 at linaro dot org>
On 04/25/13 14:34, Will Newton wrote:
This code was inherited from the ARM backend, but will never be hit due to the more restrictive test above.
Looks OK to me (but I cannot approve it).
Just curious that how you spotted this piece of dead code; are you
running any static code analyzer on bfd?