This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFC: BFD PATCH] Removing other warning using clang
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Luca Pizzamiglio <luca dot pizzamiglio at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 17:13:08 +0930
- Subject: Re: [RFC: BFD PATCH] Removing other warning using clang
- References: <e0ec4004-bfc8-4286-86c5-c141c315ce4e at email dot android dot com>
On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 04:29:22PM +0200, Luca Pizzamiglio wrote:
> I'd like to submit another patch to remove other warnings thrown by
> clang. Some changes are trivial, but one need a small review.
Please sumbit patches against mainline CVS.
> The problem is in elf32-xtensa.c, where there are two memset() like:
This has already been fixed.
Australia Development Lab, IBM