This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: ar: POSIX way of creating static library containing similarly named objects
- From: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at google dot com>
- To: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Miguel Guedes <miguel dot a dot guedes at gmail dot com>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 14:22:07 -0700
- Subject: Re: ar: POSIX way of creating static library containing similarly named objects
- References: <kkoj1h$1bi$1 at ger dot gmane dot org> <5170F933 dot 20506 at redhat dot com> <CAHACq4pSGV9sBFAFkbZi=0Agf0me0jmjosU4FU8uNZrWLXwVMw at mail dot gmail dot com>
> If you don't need the archive to be self-contained, you can also use a
> thin archive:
Oh, but you were asking about a Posix way. Sorry, thin archives aren't Posix.