This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Building binutils 2.23.2; autoconf version problem
- From: "Flemming H. Sørensen" <flemming dot sorensen at pyro-os dot org>
- To: "Andreas Schwab" <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- Cc: "binutils" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 23:11:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: Building binutils 2.23.2; autoconf version problem
- Reply-to: flemming dot sorensen at pyro-os dot org
Thanks, that works.
I've just adapted my build system, to auto detect, download, build, and install the legacy dependencies. I'll assume the maintainer-mode legacy dependencies always hold true, even without --enable-maintainer-mode...
I do wonder, however, what is the reason for this dependency on legacy software?
>You also need to use automake 1.11.1, exactly.
>Andreas Schwab, firstname.lastname@example.org
>GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
>"And now for something completely different."