This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Where do we submit binutils test results?
- From: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: "Rempel, Cynthia" <cynt6007 at vandals dot uidaho dot edu>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 09:21:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: Where do we submit binutils test results?
- References: <F4D6D4ABB762B1409DB18951E7BD0E10479CB7FD at CH1PRD0410MB355 dot namprd04 dot prod dot outlook dot com>
I was wondering where to submit binutils testresults.
There is no standard place to submit these. :-(
If you are running comparisons with previous results and you find a new
failure or some kind of anomaly then please feel free to post it to this
mailing list, or to raise an issue in Bugzilla:
Do you know where would newlib and gdb testresults are being submitted?
I cannot speak for these projects, but I suspect that their answers will
be similar to mine. You can ask on the appropriate mailing lists
however and see what they say: