This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: unsupported reloc 11 against global symbol
- From: Raphael Zulliger <zulli73 at gmail dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 06:50:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: unsupported reloc 11 against global symbol
- References: <87F43A0D-04EC-4673-A081-34704DD0D18A at gmail dot com> <20130417001352 dot GA20024 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
Tested with binutils 2.23.52 as well as CVS version from this morning. Both version do now accept our assembler code and the built binary seems to work properly.
Thanks for the help and sorry about the missing information in my initial mail.
On Apr 17, 2013, at 2:13 AM, Alan Modra <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 10:18:14PM +0200, Raphael Zulliger wrote:
>> I receive the above error message when linking our proprietary software package with gold (binutils 2.22).
> If your target is powerpc, please use mainline CVS or a snapshot.
> There has been a lot of work done on powerpc gold that doesn't even
> appear in 2.23.
> Alan Modra
> Australia Development Lab, IBM