This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: unsupported reloc 11 against global symbol
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Raphael Zulliger <zulli73 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 09:43:52 +0930
- Subject: Re: unsupported reloc 11 against global symbol
- References: <87F43A0D-04EC-4673-A081-34704DD0D18A at gmail dot com>
On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 10:18:14PM +0200, Raphael Zulliger wrote:
> I receive the above error message when linking our proprietary software package with gold (binutils 2.22).
If your target is powerpc, please use mainline CVS or a snapshot.
There has been a lot of work done on powerpc gold that doesn't even
appear in 2.23.
Australia Development Lab, IBM