This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: unsupported reloc 11 against global symbol
- From: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at google dot com>
- To: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- Cc: zulli73 at gmail dot com, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 14:40:55 -0700
- Subject: Re: unsupported reloc 11 against global symbol
- References: <87F43A0D-04EC-4673-A081-34704DD0D18A at gmail dot com> <20130416 dot 163705 dot 286625679247942944 dot davem at davemloft dot net> <CAHACq4pwPf46ogDY8RjH37JiKWZmyqvRwJB4++bL9_WjrMWfMA at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130416 dot 172542 dot 38127126686949452 dot davem at davemloft dot net>
>>> First, since relocations are per-cpu, you'll need to tell us which CPU
>>> type you are working on.
>> Looks like it may be SPARC
> He said in his reply that this is powerpc.
That's unexpected, because it looks like R_POWERPC_REL14 is supported
for global symbols.