This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: unsupported reloc 11 against global symbol
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: ccoutant at google dot com
- Cc: zulli73 at gmail dot com, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 17:25:42 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: unsupported reloc 11 against global symbol
- References: <87F43A0D-04EC-4673-A081-34704DD0D18A at gmail dot com> <20130416 dot 163705 dot 286625679247942944 dot davem at davemloft dot net> <CAHACq4pwPf46ogDY8RjH37JiKWZmyqvRwJB4++bL9_WjrMWfMA at mail dot gmail dot com>
From: Cary Coutant <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 14:11:52 -0700
>>> Finally, my question is whether our assembler code is buggy
>>> (although the bfd linker could deal with it), whether this is a
>>> missing gold feature or a whether this is a gold bug.
>> First, since relocations are per-cpu, you'll need to tell us which CPU
>> type you are working on.
> Looks like it may be SPARC
He said in his reply that this is powerpc.