This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: unsupported reloc 11 against global symbol
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: zulli73 at gmail dot com
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 16:37:05 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: unsupported reloc 11 against global symbol
- References: <87F43A0D-04EC-4673-A081-34704DD0D18A at gmail dot com>
From: Raphael Zulliger <email@example.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 22:18:14 +0200
> Finally, my question is whether our assembler code is buggy
> (although the bfd linker could deal with it), whether this is a
> missing gold feature or a whether this is a gold bug.
First, since relocations are per-cpu, you'll need to tell us which CPU
type you are working on.