This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Commit: Create a single linker script for DWARF sections
- From: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 15:46:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: Commit: Create a single linker script for DWARF sections
- References: <87r4icb2ri dot fsf at redhat dot com> <alpine dot BSF dot 2 dot 02 dot 1304150607450 dot 5597 at arjuna dot pair dot com> <516BEC26 dot 2030906 at redhat dot com> <alpine dot BSF dot 2 dot 02 dot 1304151042560 dot 38625 at arjuna dot pair dot com>
But that'd miss emmo.c
oops - fixed.
and isn't there a COFF spin-off that uses
dwarf section names; N.B. "the odd ones"?
Like scripttempl/pe.sc and pep.sc ? They exist, but I did not change
them because they contain extra syntax to make them work in the COFF world.