This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Commit: Create a single linker script for DWARF sections
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 10:45:26 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Commit: Create a single linker script for DWARF sections
- References: <87r4icb2ri dot fsf at redhat dot com> <alpine dot BSF dot 2 dot 02 dot 1304150607450 dot 5597 at arjuna dot pair dot com> <516BEC26 dot 2030906 at redhat dot com>
On Mon, 15 Apr 2013, nick clifton wrote:
> Hi Hans-Peter,
> > Great, but I think dependencies in ld/Makefile.am need to be
> > adjusted for this new file. Maybe just ELF_DEPS plus the odd
> > ones. It's tempting to just add it to GEN_DEPENDS. :)
> Thanks for beinging this up. I have added the dependency to ELF_DEPS and
> ELF_GEN_DEPS. According my visiual inspection that should cover all of the
> altered scripts.
But that'd miss emmo.c and isn't there a COFF spin-off that uses
dwarf section names; N.B. "the odd ones"?
> 2013-04-15 Nick Clifton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * Makefile.am (ELF_DEPS): Add a dependency upon
> (ELF_GEN_DEPS): Likewise.
> * Makefile.in: Regenerate.