This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: GAS REGRESSION: .sleb128 tests
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: julian at codesourcery dot com, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 08:38:12 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: GAS REGRESSION: .sleb128 tests
- References: <874nfcf21p dot fsf at redhat dot com>
On Fri, 12 Apr 2013, Nick Clifton wrote:
> There seems to be a variety of different, target specific reasons for
> the failures. The MMIX failures for example come from:
> gas/testsuite/gas/all/sleb128-2.s: Assembler messages:
> gas/testsuite/gas/all/sleb128-2.s:4: Error: unknown pseudo-op: `.l1:'
> gas/testsuite/gas/all/sleb128-2.s:8: Error: unknown pseudo-op: `.l2:'
Labels should not be suffixed with ":" for this target; ":" is
in the identifier namespace. Julian, feel free to skip the test
for this target (with a comment as Nick requested) as I think
not suffixing with a ":" will clash with more than one other