This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Regarding "Inconsistency detected by ld.so"
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Sakthi <karthikeyan24s at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 11:43:12 +0930
- Subject: Re: Regarding "Inconsistency detected by ld.so"
- References: <1365433766502-227752 dot post at n7 dot nabble dot com> <1365438468344-227765 dot post at n7 dot nabble dot com> <1365513485443-227891 dot post at n7 dot nabble dot com>
On Tue, Apr 09, 2013 at 06:18:05AM -0700, Sakthi wrote:
> Any idea why these addresses are zero ?
> In linker script, I explicitly mentioned *0x0f000000 *for this reserved
> PT_LOAD section, but somehow not reflecting in the program header?
If you post a self-contained testcase demonstrating the problem you
might get some answers. From what you've posted so far, I can't
even make wild guesses, sorry.
Australia Development Lab, IBM