This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] arm: correct diagnostic generation for PC-relative VSTR
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Jan Beulich <JBeulich at suse dot com>
- Cc: "paul at codesourcery dot com" <paul at codesourcery dot com>, "nickc at redhat dot com" <nickc at redhat dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 10:40:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] arm: correct diagnostic generation for PC-relative VSTR
- References: <5162A90002000078000CB409 at nat28 dot tlf dot novell dot com>
On 08/04/13 10:24, Jan Beulich wrote:
The flow of conditionals in do_neon_ldr_str()'s handling here caused an error
to be issued even in ARM mode when deprecation warnings were turned off,
whereas the intention of the option to control these warnings appears to be
to allow/suppress the warning, but not to convert the warning to an error.
2013-04-08 Jan Beulich <email@example.com>
* gas/config/tc-arm.c (do_neon_ldr_str): Correct disgnostics for