This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Patch, h8300 relax for mov insns with addressing mode register indirect with displacement
- From: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2013 10:05:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: Patch, h8300 relax for mov insns with addressing mode register indirect with displacement
- References: <51476FB7 dot 6040200 at gmx dot net> <514B2F77 dot 7010809 at redhat dot com> <20130404042830 dot GE27605 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
cvs diff -D"21 Mar 2013 16:08Z" -D"21 Mar 2013 16:09Z"
Nick, you also committed a change to elflink.c without a ChangeLog
entry, possibly in response to
Indeed it was.
I expect that problem was already fixed by my 2013-03-18 change to
elflink.c, but I may be missing something?
No, this was my mistake. The patch was an attempt to mitigate the
problems arising from H.J.'s fix for PR15149, but I never finished
testing it, and I should have removed it from my local tree before
commiting the h8300 patch. Sorry about that. I have now reverted the