This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Patch, h8300 relax for mov insns with addressing mode register indirect with displacement
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 14:58:30 +1030
- Subject: Re: Patch, h8300 relax for mov insns with addressing mode register indirect with displacement
- References: <51476FB7 dot 6040200 at gmx dot net> <514B2F77 dot 7010809 at redhat dot com>
On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 04:04:07PM +0000, nick clifton wrote:
> Hi Michael,
> >Attached is a patch for Renesas h8300 architecture which adds relaxation
> >for mov.b/w/l @(disp:32, ERx) -> mov.b/w/l @(disp:16, ERx) when
> >possible, in ELF object file format.
> Thank you for submitting this patch. I have now checked it in to
> the mainline sources.
cvs diff -D"21 Mar 2013 16:08Z" -D"21 Mar 2013 16:09Z"
Nick, you also committed a change to elflink.c without a ChangeLog
entry, possibly in response to
I expect that problem was already fixed by my 2013-03-18 change to
elflink.c, but I may be missing something?
Australia Development Lab, IBM