This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix static linking for SH uClibc targets
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: jseymour at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 08:54:26 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix static linking for SH uClibc targets
- References: <5154B4BA dot 3040307 at codesourcery dot com>
Joe Seymour <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> If this patch is OK could someone please commit it for me, I don't have
> write access.
> 2013-03-XX Joe Seymour <email@example.com>
> * elf32-sh.c (sh_elf_relocate_section): Suppress warnings for
> R_SH_REL32 relocations against undefined weak symbols.
Looks fine. I've committed it on your behalf.
Thanks for fixing this.