This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH,IA64] [Revision 2] [ping] Fix bug in double slot instruction reloc
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Douglas B Rupp <rupp at gnat dot com>
- Cc: Jim Wilson <jimwilso at cisco dot com>, binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 10:13:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH,IA64] [Revision 2] [ping] Fix bug in double slot instruction reloc
- References: <51268E6D dot 6050207 at gnat dot com> <5137CA8D dot 6060608 at cisco dot com> <513957B7 dot 9030909 at gnat dot com> <51395A0F dot 9030408 at gnat dot com> <51420612 dot 4050903 at gnat dot com>
On Mar 14, 2013, at 6:17 PM, Douglas B Rupp wrote:
> May I ask that you check this in for me, if you agree the patch approval covers the additional regression test as well?
> On 03/07/2013 07:25 PM, Douglas B Rupp wrote:
>> I just noticed the ChangeLog for the testsuite goes into a separate
>> file, so one more time. See attached.
>> On 03/07/2013 07:15 PM, Douglas B Rupp wrote:
>>> Please find attached my revised patch with a new testcase, and a fix to
>>> a regressing testcase.
>>> On 03/06/2013 03:00 PM, Jim Wilson wrote:
>>>> The patch looks OK to me.
>>>> A small testcase for the gas testsuite might be useful to ensure that
>>>> the slot number remains 1.