This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [GOLD] add new method for computing a build ID (take 2)
- From: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at google dot com>
- To: gpike at chromium dot org
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 15:48:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: [GOLD] add new method for computing a build ID (take 2)
- References: <20121030234648 dot A481F1E093B at geoffp dot mtv dot corp dot google dot com> <CAHACq4qzxAktPsuszQZDYS_RWV623QLNm3gtD0+cXzX-b8tuig at mail dot gmail dot com>
> +bootstrap-test-treehash: ld1 ld3
> + rm -f $@
> + echo "#!/bin/sh" > $@
> + echo "cmp ld1 ld3" > $@
> You should use ">>" for the second echo (likewise immediately below).
I see that's a mistake in the prototypes you copied this from, too.
Can you fix the others while you're there?