This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Patch, h8300 relax for mov insns with addressing mode register indirect with displacement
- From: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Schewe <michael dot schewe at gmx dot net>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 16:04:07 +0000
- Subject: Re: Patch, h8300 relax for mov insns with addressing mode register indirect with displacement
- References: <51476FB7 dot 6040200 at gmx dot net>
Attached is a patch for Renesas h8300 architecture which adds relaxation
for mov.b/w/l @(disp:32, ERx) -> mov.b/w/l @(disp:16, ERx) when
possible, in ELF object file format.
Thank you for submitting this patch. I have now checked it in to the