This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Commit: ARM: skip v7 and v8 tests for non-ELF ARM targets
- From: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 15:12:43 +0000
- Subject: Re: Commit: ARM: skip v7 and v8 tests for non-ELF ARM targets
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Hmm, RISC iX support was removed from GCC back in 2002. Isn't it time
the binutils support was removed as well?
Yeah, you are right. Another thing for me to do in my copious free time...