This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH,IA64] [Revision 2] [ping] Fix bug in double slot instruction reloc
- From: Douglas B Rupp <rupp at gnat dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Jim Wilson <jimwilso at cisco dot com>, binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 10:17:06 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH,IA64] [Revision 2] [ping] Fix bug in double slot instruction reloc
- References: <51268E6D.firstname.lastname@example.org> <5137CA8D.email@example.com> <513957B7.firstname.lastname@example.org> <51395A0F.email@example.com>
May I ask that you check this in for me, if you agree the patch approval
covers the additional regression test as well?
On 03/07/2013 07:25 PM, Douglas B Rupp wrote:
I just noticed the ChangeLog for the testsuite goes into a separate
file, so one more time. See attached.
On 03/07/2013 07:15 PM, Douglas B Rupp wrote:
Please find attached my revised patch with a new testcase, and a fix to
a regressing testcase.
On 03/06/2013 03:00 PM, Jim Wilson wrote:
The patch looks OK to me.
A small testcase for the gas testsuite might be useful to ensure that
the slot number remains 1.