This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Fix building GAS documentation with texinfo 5.0
- From: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 10:25:51 +0000
- Subject: Re: Fix building GAS documentation with texinfo 5.0
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Shouldn't that be @itemize instead of @table?
To be honest, I don't know. I am not a texinfo expert, and I do not
have texinfo 5.0 installed to test out changes. Changing @bullet to
@code appeared to work for Fedora binutils builds, which is why I
applied the patch here. But if you are telling me that yes, @itemize
really is the correct fix then by all means make the change yourself or
ping me and I will fix it.