This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: Mips target in Gold
- From: Petar Jovanovic <Petar dot Jovanovic at imgtec dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>, Sasa Stankovic <Sasa dot Stankovic at imgtec dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 18:03:42 +0000
- Subject: RE: Mips target in Gold
- References: <7EDC79CE48A9944A88968ABABE6038EEA7A1D3@bamail02.ba.imgtec.org>,<CAKOQZ8yiGAAhL-dEyJuC+7NaOC5kktxrfYP9FXpx4qc9aS_1LA@mail.gmail.com>
both Sasa Stankovic and Aleksandar Simeonov should be on file with FSF, under MIPS corporate.
Can you take a look at it?
From: Ian Lance Taylor [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 5:33 PM
To: Sasa Stankovic
Cc: email@example.com; Petar Jovanovic
Subject: Re: Mips target in Gold
On 3/12/13, Sasa Stankovic <Sasa.Stankovic@imgtec.com> wrote:
> Please find attached the patch that implements Mips target in Gold. This is
> a rework of the patch that Aleksandar Simeonov initially wrote.
Thanks. The FSF requires a copyright assignment for patches of this
magnitude. What I need to commit it is copyright paperwork from all
the relevant authors. I can help with that but ultimately all the
authors will need to commit to getting it done. As far as I know we
do not have a copyright assignment from Aleksandar; I do not know what
is preventing that.
I'm sorry for this bureaucratic obstacle, but the FSF is strict about
it, for historical reasons.