This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Commit: Fix may be used uninitialised warnings
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 11:10:39 -0600
- Subject: Re: Commit: Fix may be used uninitialised warnings
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, 2013-03-06 at 16:18 +0000, Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> I am checking in the patch below to fix a couple of "<var> may be used
> uninitialized in this function" warnings from a recent version of GCC.
Alan beat you to this one too, but he fixed it a different way,
so maybe you didn't notice since your patch doesn't conflict with