This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Commit: Fix may be used uninitialised warnings
- From: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 16:21:33 +0000
- Subject: Re: Commit: Fix may be used uninitialised warnings
- References: <email@example.com>
Nick Clifton wrote:
I am checking in the patch below to fix a couple of "<var> may be used
uninitialized in this function" warnings from a recent version of GCC.
Or rather I am not checking the patch in - Alan beat me to it. ;-)