This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH,IA64] [ping] Fix bug in double slot instruction reloc
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Douglas B Rupp <rupp at gnat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, jimwilso at cisco dot com
- Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 08:54:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH,IA64] [ping] Fix bug in double slot instruction reloc
- References: <51268E6D.email@example.com> <51366B2D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mar 5, 2013, at 11:01 PM, Douglas B Rupp wrote:
> Friendly ping?
I don't have any issue on the VMS side, but this patch affects all ia64
targets, so you need an ack from a platform/global maintainer.
> On 02/21/2013 01:15 PM, Douglas B Rupp wrote:
>> Please find attached my proposed fix to a bug which shows up on ia64 vms
>> with the "brl" instruction. It needs both approval and commit.
>> It has been tested on ia64-vms and ia64-hpux.
>> I would welcome write after approval privs, when deemed appropriate, for
>> binutils as I have more patches for Windows, VMS, and a new architecture
>> to submit for approval.
>> --Douglas Rupp, Sr. Software Engineer