This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
[PATCH,IA64] [ping] Fix bug in double slot instruction reloc
- From: Douglas B Rupp <rupp at gnat dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: jimwilso at cisco dot com, Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 14:01:17 -0800
- Subject: [PATCH,IA64] [ping] Fix bug in double slot instruction reloc
- References: <51268E6D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 02/21/2013 01:15 PM, Douglas B Rupp wrote:
Please find attached my proposed fix to a bug which shows up on ia64 vms
with the "brl" instruction. It needs both approval and commit.
It has been tested on ia64-vms and ia64-hpux.
I would welcome write after approval privs, when deemed appropriate, for
binutils as I have more patches for Windows, VMS, and a new architecture
to submit for approval.
--Douglas Rupp, Sr. Software Engineer