This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch] New toolchain: x86_64-pc-cygwin
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 12:55:40 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] New toolchain: x86_64-pc-cygwin
- References: <20130228185413.GI17724@calimero.vinschen.de> <5135D96E.email@example.com>
On Mar 5 11:39, nick clifton wrote:
> Hi Corinna,
> > * config.bfd: Add x86_64-*-cygwin to list of supported targets.
> > * configure.in: Build DLL tools on x86_64-*-cygwin* as well.
> > * configure: Regenerate.
> > * configure.host: Add x86_64-*-cygwin* as valid host.
> > * configure.tgt: Add x86_64-*-cygwin* as valid target.
> > * emultempl/pep.em: Handle different requirements for Cygwin in terms
> > of start addresses for executables and DLLs, based on memory model in
> > http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-developers/2013-02/msg00027.html
> Approved - please apply.
Applied. I also removed the accidental mingw-related change in configure.in
and configure before applying the patch.