This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
[PATCH] Add OSE operating system support [0/5]
- From: Hui Zhu <hui_zhu at mentor dot com>
- To: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: <lgustavo at codesourcery dot com>, Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 17:56:22 +0800
- Subject: [PATCH] Add OSE operating system support [0/5]
OSE is a proprietary real time embedded operating system provided by ENEA. On Power it supports both a single address space and multiple address spaces.
These patches make GDB support Power OSE target systems. And GDB can connect to the GDB STUB that running on the OSE and debug the programe that running on OSE.
I will introduce them clear inside the mails of that paches.