This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Automatic merge from gcc to binutils?
- From: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at google dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 15:11:19 -0800
- Subject: Automatic merge from gcc to binutils?
I just checked in a change to include/dwarf2.h, and was about to go
check it in to the gcc tree as well, but I noticed that my patch in
binutils just got clobbered by a merge from gcc.
Did I do these in the wrong order? I thought there was no automatic
merging between the trees.