This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
MIPS build failure
- From: Michael Eager <eager at eagerm dot com>
- To: "gdb at sourceware dot org" <gdb at sourceware dot org>, binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 10:01:10 -0800
- Subject: MIPS build failure
I'm seeing failures building gdb-head for MIPS targets. The
failure are warnings while compiling the MIPS opcode tables. Gdb
is built with -Werror and the tables have missing initializers for
the 'exclusions' field.
Is anyone else seeing this build failure? If not, what are
you doing different from a minimal configuration?
The fix is trivial: add 0 initializers for the missing field.
Is anyone else working on this?
Michael Eager firstname.lastname@example.org
1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306 650-325-8077