This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH: PR ld/15149: Weak reference leads to DT_NEEDED entry
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 11:59:57 +1030
- Subject: Re: PATCH: PR ld/15149: Weak reference leads to DT_NEEDED entry
- References: <20130214231632.GA21207@intel.com>
On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 03:16:32PM -0800, H.J. Lu wrote:
> We shouldn't add DT_NEEDED for weak references unless asked. This
> patch implements it. OK to install?
Why are we adding DT_NEEDED for strong references when
--no-copy-dt-needed-entries is in effect?
Australia Development Lab, IBM