This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Correct digest to ask questions
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Ken Kazinski <kjkazinski at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 11:26:13 -0800
- Subject: Re: Correct digest to ask questions
- References: <email@example.com> <1359656746.75469.YahooMailClassic@web142602.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 10:25 AM, Ken Kazinski <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Is this the correct digest to ask questions about bfd in general?
> I am working on a older VAX system (5.5). It looked as if some of the utilities would open a Vax image file and decode it. Can the bfd utilities be used to decode older Vax images?
No idea. See bfd/vms*.[ch].