This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch 9/9] Nios II port, readelf support
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 14:41:31 +1030
- Subject: Re: [patch 9/9] Nios II port, readelf support
- References: <510197B8.email@example.com>
On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 01:21:12PM -0700, Sandra Loosemore wrote:
> * readelf.c: Include elf/nios2.h.
> (dump_relocations): Add case for EM_ALTERA_NIOS2.
> (get_nios2_dynamic_type): New.
> (get_dynamic_type): Add case for EM_ALTERA_NIOS2.
> (is_32bit_abs_reloc): Fix EM_ALTERA_NIOS2 case.
> (is_16bit_abs_reloc): Likewise.
> (is_none_reloc): Add EM_ALTERA_NIOS2 and EM_NIOS32 cases.
OK. The rest of the port looks OK too once the various nits are fixed.
Oh, and another nit, I notice a lot of lines with differing
conventions for leading whitespace. We usually prefer tabs for the
first 8n spaces. It would be nice if that was fixed before
Australia Development Lab, IBM