This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch 1/9] Nios II port, top-level configury
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 14:35:57 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch 1/9] Nios II port, top-level configury
- References: <email@example.com>
On 1/24/2013 1:56 PM, Sandra Loosemore wrote:
This patch makes the top-level configure script know about Nios II.
2013-01-24 Sandra Loosemore <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andrew Jenner <email@example.com>
Based on patches from Altera Corporation.
* configure.ac: Add nios2*-*-*.
* configure: Regenerated.
May I be the first to say YEAH!!! RTEMS has had a NIOS II port for
quite a while but we wouldn't include it in real releases because
it relied on code that was not available from the FSF. This moves
it up from being a stepchild. :)
Will the newlib, gcc, and gdb ports be popping out shortly?
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985