This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Commit: V850: Add support for V850E3V5 architecture
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 08:29:29 -0700
- Subject: Re: Commit: V850: Add support for V850E3V5 architecture
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Tom> I think you forgot to commit in this directory.
Ah, no, I see -- the include/elf changes are there, but the
include/opcode change in the patch wasn't mentioned in the ChangeLog nor
committed. Applying it locally seems to fix the build.