This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: -Ttext and phdr_in_segment
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Senthil Kumar Selvaraj <senthil_kumar dot selvaraj at atmel dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 15:47:56 +1030
- Subject: Re: -Ttext and phdr_in_segment
- References: <20130121135301.GB26283@atmel.com>
On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 07:23:04PM +0530, Senthil Kumar Selvaraj wrote:
> My question, again, is if comparing the headers size against the LMA of
> the text section (section) correct?
Yes. A better question might be "Why is avr ld trying to generate
demand paged binaries?"
> Is there a way to "turn off"
> placement of the headers in a segment, rather than the start of the
Link with -N or -n.
Australia Development Lab, IBM