This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
bootstrap broken for mingw and cygwin targets (and other none-elf targets)
- From: Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>
- To: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>, Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 16:10:55 +0100
- Subject: bootstrap broken for mingw and cygwin targets (and other none-elf targets)
your recent changes in tc-i386.c about use of S_GET_SIZE for none-elf
targets causes bootstrap failures for cygwin, and mingw. Culprit
commit is http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils-cvs/2013-01/msg00114.html
and I kindly ask to fix/revert this change ASAP.