This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: stmt extends past logical end
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Paul Bogataj <paul at bogataj dot net>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 09:31:30 +1030
- Subject: Re: stmt extends past logical end
- References: <50F84875.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 10:52:37AM -0800, Paul Bogataj wrote:
> I was trying to compile a program on an SGI Octane (IRIX 6.5).
> gcc produced the error "line 1: stmt extends past logical end".
> /usr/bin/as is a symbolic link to /usr/lib/driverwrap which is executable.
> Is there possibly something wrong with that?
Well, I doubt you're using GNU as. This is the wrong list to ask
about errors in your native assembler.
Australia Development Lab, IBM