This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: v850 ld error
- From: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com>
- Cc: Igor Pashev <pashev dot igor at gmail dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 10:03:06 +0000
- Subject: Re: v850 ld error
- References: <50EDB7DE.firstname.lastname@example.org> <50EDF303.email@example.com> <50EE0F11.firstname.lastname@example.org>
The gcc-abi and 8byte multilib variants appeared to have
been added around 2012-11-20 by Nick Clifton. I think he
missed changing the ASM_SPEC in gcc/config/v850/rtems.h
when he added it. v850-rtems-gcc wasn't passing in the expected
cpu specification flags.
Nick.. how does this patch to gcc/config/v850/rtems.h look?
Perfect. Sorry about the snafu. I have checked the patch in along with
this changelog entry.
2013-01-10 Joel Sherrill <joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com>
* config/v850/rtems.h (ASM_SPEC): Pass -m8byte-align and -mgcc-abi
on to assembler.