This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: [RFA] New port: CR16: BFD Changes required by the gdb port
- From: Kaushik Phatak <Kaushik dot Phatak at kpitcummins dot com>
- To: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 11:24:11 +0000
- Subject: RE: [RFA] New port: CR16: BFD Changes required by the gdb port
- References: <C6CA53A2A46BA7469348BDBD663AB65848541C0B@KCHJEXMB02.kpit.com> <50CB6CA4.email@example.com> <C6CA53A2A46BA7469348BDBD663AB6584856466C@KCHJEXMB02.kpit.com> <50E431EF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <C6CA53A2A46BA7469348BDBD663AB65848564F47@KCHJEXMB02.kpit <50EAE4E0.email@example.com>
Thanks for applying these changes with appropriate Changelogs.
I noticed that the entries for cr16 were missing in the latest gdb snapshot
in configure.ac and configure.
This entry is present in the 7.5 release version of gdb but not
in the latest snapshot, gdb-22.214.171.12430108
How is this controlled, in gcc or here? Could you please throw some light on this.
Please let me know if I need to submit any patch for this as couple of hunks
from my gdb patch are failing due to this.