This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [gold] PATCH: Add -fuse-ld= for GCC linker option compatibility
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 09:00:32 -0800
- Subject: Re: [gold] PATCH: Add -fuse-ld= for GCC linker option compatibility
- References: <20121129164852.GA11082@intel.com> <CAKOQZ8xXC6OhuB4e6Lq-URJiPn8sMjYJ3e8AFeBzi8CE57y1VA@mail.gmail.com>
On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 10:01 AM, Ian Lance Taylor <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 8:48 AM, H.J. Lu <email@example.com> wrote:
>> This patch adds -fuse-ld= for GCC linker option compatibility, which
>> I submitted:
>> OK to install?
>> 2012-11-28 H.J. Lu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> * options.h (General_options): Add -fuse-ld= for GCC linker
>> option compatibility.
> This is OK if the GCC options is accepted.
GCC patch has been checked in. I checked in the gold patch
as well as the ld patch: